Canada Employment News for Category Manager Job Hiring in stemcell technologies for Surrey, British Columbia for 2022. Apply Online here for Category Manager New Job Vacancies in Surrey, British Columbia locality in Canada. Read Job Notification for this Sales Marketing Vacancy on our Portal for Canadian Jobs @Canada4Jobs.com.
We are a Reliable and Trustworthy Job Portal for Surrey, British Columbia and all other local places in Canada for Sales Marketing and other noticeable job segments in the country. Get here free job alert for latest jobs in Surrey, British Columbia for Freshers and Experienced male/female candidates from all across the globe.
Category Manager Job Hiring in Surrey, British Columbia : Apply Online for stemcell technologies Career Vacancy @www.stemcell.com
stemcell technologies, Canada Latest Careers and Job Vacancies 2022 | Free Job Alert @Canada4Jobs for New Job hiring and recruitment for Category Manager and other job positions for private and government segments in Surrey, British Columbia. We recently found out that stemcell technologies has a new job hiring going on for several job vacancies apart from Category Manager posting under Sales Marketing department in their organization. So, here we are, we, grabbed this opportunity to update our beloved job seekers about this recruitment from stemcell technologies, Canada in the session 2022.
Career in stemcell technologies for Category Manager Jobs Opportunities in Surrey, British Columbia: Brief Job Details
Hiring Organization: stemcell technologies, Canada
Job Position: Category Manager
Minimum Educational Qualifications Required: 4 Yr Degree or Equivalent Experience
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Job Industry: Sales Marketing Sector Job Opening
Average Salary for Category Manager Position in Surrey, Surrey, British Columbia:
Official Portal of the Recruiting Company: www.stemcell.com
Organization Location Address: 1618 Station St, Surrey, BC V6A 1B6, Canada
Full Job Description for Category Manager Vacancy in stemcell technologies for Surrey, British Columbia Location
Read the below mentioned Job description and Apply Online for the current Job Opportunity for Category Manager Position in stemcell technologies for Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
Job Description Summary
De Havilland Aircraft of Canada Ltd. (‘DHC’) is a proudly Canadian aerospace company currently transitioning its corporate headquarters to Calgary, AB. DHC is undertaking a consolidation of its underlying subsidiary companies under a single brand currently offering engineering, aftermarket, new aircraft manufacturing, modifications, parts manufacturing, and flight training. DHC currently has approximately 1,200 employees based in BC, AB and ON as well as in markets and distribution hubs world-wide. Our strong entrepreneurial spirit, together with a culture of empowerment, quality and innovation create opportunities to grow and succeed in an organization with a proud heritage and bright future.We are currently recruiting for a Category Manager to join our team on-site in Calgary AB, or Mississauga ON.Category Managers are responsible for sourcing of potential suppliers, developing and maintaining supplier relationships, determining the right supply base, and negotiation contracts and business requirements while optimizing the total acquisition & operating cost of the aircraft program. You will also be responsible for the administration of commercial agreements with our suppliers, management of issues, and the implementation of product improvements. Candidates will be working closely with various Engineering, Operations, Aftermarket, Logistics, Finance, Legal and Program departments where developments of these relationships are a key success factor.Responsibilities:
- Identify & source suppliers to satisfy production and/or aftermarket requirements.
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts, commercial agreements, product changes, as well as amend contracts.
- Identify, analyze, and realize cost optimization opportunities.
- Monitor and manage supplier performance including cost, quality, and on-time delivery.
- Ensure contracts are administered and maintained in accordance with our business requirements.
- Provide clear, concise, and accurate progress and impact reporting in compliance with Organization governance and management systems.
- Build positive relationships with suppliers as well as internal stakeholders from the working level to executive level to achieve program objectives.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Education: 4 Yr Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 5-7 years
- Understanding of financial methodology to determine costs and to develop annual business plans.
- Position requires use of mathematical and statistical concepts to analyze information and to prepare financial reports.
- Position requires proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Must possess exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Surrey that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Surrey, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative, and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and meaningful career development opportunities.
STEMCELL is well recognized for exceptional leadership and business practices. We are one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and operate an ISO 14001-certified environmental management system to measure and reduce our environmental impact.
As an equal opportunity employer, STEMCELL is dedicated to ensuring that every employee feels safe, valued, and respected for who they are. We know that scientific progress and innovation occur when diverse, creative minds come together and we are committed to nurturing a culture of inclusivity and belonging. STEMCELL enforces a zero-tolerance policy for any form of discrimination. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
NOTE: STEMCELL’s vaccination policy requires that all candidates for this role be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including with boosters) against COVID-19, as currently recommended or required by local health authorities and public health orders.
To apply, please select the “Apply” button below. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account, which is required to apply.
How to Apply for Category Manager Job Hiring in stemcell technologies?
Online Job Application Link
Helpful Tips for Beginners on How to Submit your Job Application Online @www.stemcell technologiesliving.com»
- The steps mentioned here are generally applicable for most of the modern job boards today, the reason being that job hiring process has gone online for majority of the organizations today, including stemcell technologies
- First of all, visit official portal of the recruiting organization, which is www.stemcell technologiesliving.com, in this particular hiring for Category Manager Post in stemcell technologies.
- To simplify the process of finding the job notification, we have provided you with a link as mentioned above. Click that link and it will open in a new tab and will directly take you the online application form where you would have to fill up the job application for Category Manager Position in stemcell technologies
- Once you are on the Career page of www.stemcell technologiesliving.com then you may find job listing for other open job advertisements by the company (stemcell technologies) and you may also apply to them as well.
- Like most of the companies, stemcell technologies may ask you to register/ signup and then login to apply for the jobs advertised.
Thanks for Visiting Us Today! Wish you a Great Luck Ahead!!
Job Desclaimer: We, www.Canada4Jobs.com are not any recruiter nor employer/ consultant/job placement agent. We are an Employment News portal for Canadian local places and we just share open job opportunities in the region. We are NOT involved with any recruitment or job hiring process by stemcell technologies for this job advertisement for Category Manager Position. Don’t pay any money to apply for jobs listed on our site. Beware of frauds. Thanks for understanding!