Canada Employment News for Material Handler Job Hiring in stemcell technologies for Vancouver, British Columbia for 2022. Apply Online here for Material Handler New Job Vacancies in Vancouver, British Columbia locality in Canada. Read Job Notification for this Sales Marketing Vacancy on our Portal for Canadian Jobs @Canada4Jobs.com.
We are a Reliable and Trustworthy Job Portal for Vancouver, British Columbia and all other local places in Canada for Sales Marketing and other noticeable job segments in the country. Get here free job alert for latest jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia for Freshers and Experienced male/female candidates from all across the globe.
Material Handler Job Hiring in Vancouver, British Columbia : Apply Online for stemcell technologies Career Vacancy @www.stemcell.com
stemcell technologies, Canada Latest Careers and Job Vacancies 2022 | Free Job Alert @Canada4Jobs for New Job hiring and recruitment for Material Handler and other job positions for private and government segments in Vancouver, British Columbia. We recently found out that stemcell technologies has a new job hiring going on for several job vacancies apart from Material Handler posting under Sales Marketing department in their organization. So, here we are, we, grabbed this opportunity to update our beloved job seekers about this recruitment from stemcell technologies, Canada in the session 2022.
Career in stemcell technologies for Material Handler Jobs Opportunities in Vancouver, British Columbia: Brief Job Details
Hiring Organization: stemcell technologies, Canada
Job Position: Material Handler
Minimum Educational Qualifications Required: Degree Holder
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Job Industry: Sales Marketing Sector Job Opening
Average Salary for Material Handler Position in Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia:
$23.00 an hour.
Official Portal of the Recruiting Company: www.stemcell.com
Organization Location Address: 1618 Station St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1B6, Canada
Full Job Description for Material Handler Vacancy in stemcell technologies for Vancouver, British Columbia Location
Read the below mentioned Job description and Apply Online for the current Job Opportunity for Material Handler Position in stemcell technologies for Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Job Description Summary
If you’re looking for a stable full-time role in a fast-paced, friendly environment, and would like to join a company that has a positive impact on society, keep reading! At STEMCELL Technologies, Canada’s largest Biotech company, we are looking for a Material Handler to play a key role on our Distribution team at our Vancouver (Station Street) location. This role starts at $23.00/hr, and we offer a great benefits package including generous paid time off, as well as opportunity for advancement within the company.
The Material Handler will be responsible for providing logistical support for the movement, storage, control and protection of raw materials, supplies, work in process products and finished products. You will also perform shipping and receiving tasks, support the Supply Chain, Manufacturing and QC groups, and perform inventory control duties such as cycle count.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows all safety, security and regulatory requirements
- Performs receiving inspection for incoming materials according to standard procedures and/or specifications
- Labels and stores materials and finished goods according to their status within our quality system
- Packages and processes shipping of materials as required
- Discards expired materials (raw, in-process, or finished goods) while adhering to safety practices
- Performs scheduled cycle count tasks and participates in inventory count activities as required
- Operates pallet jack or other material handling equipment as per training and when required
Knowledge and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Minimum of 2 years warehousing and/or material handling experience
- Familiar with following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to perform various tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills to use company’s software applications
- Good physical ability to move moderately heavy and/or bulky material
- Remain flexible for shift based work as required to meet business demand
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative, and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and meaningful career development opportunities.
STEMCELL is well recognized for exceptional leadership and business practices. We are one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and operate an ISO 14001-certified environmental management system to measure and reduce our environmental impact.
As an equal opportunity employer, STEMCELL is dedicated to ensuring that every employee feels safe, valued, and respected for who they are. We know that scientific progress and innovation occur when diverse, creative minds come together and we are committed to nurturing a culture of inclusivity and belonging. STEMCELL enforces a zero-tolerance policy for any form of discrimination. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
NOTE: STEMCELL’s vaccination policy requires that all candidates for this role be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including with boosters) against COVID-19, as currently recommended or required by local health authorities and public health orders.
To apply, please select the “Apply” button below. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account, which is required to apply.
How to Apply for Material Handler Job Hiring in stemcell technologies?
Helpful Tips for Beginners on How to Submit your Job Application Online @www.stemcell technologiesliving.com»
- The steps mentioned here are generally applicable for most of the modern job boards today, the reason being that job hiring process has gone online for majority of the organizations today, including stemcell technologies
- First of all, visit official portal of the recruiting organization, which is www.stemcell technologiesliving.com, in this particular hiring for Material Handler Post in stemcell technologies.
- To simplify the process of finding the job notification, we have provided you with a link as mentioned above. Click that link and it will open in a new tab and will directly take you the online application form where you would have to fill up the job application for Material Handler Position in stemcell technologies
- Once you are on the Career page of www.stemcell technologiesliving.com then you may find job listing for other open job advertisements by the company (stemcell technologies) and you may also apply to them as well.
- Like most of the companies, stemcell technologies may ask you to register/ signup and then login to apply for the jobs advertised.
Thanks for Visiting Us Today! Wish you a Great Luck Ahead!!
Job Desclaimer: We, www.Canada4Jobs.com are not any recruiter nor employer/ consultant/job placement agent. We are an Employment News portal for Canadian local places and we just share open job opportunities in the region. We are NOT involved with any recruitment or job hiring process by stemcell technologies for this job advertisement for Material Handler Position. Don’t pay any money to apply for jobs listed on our site. Beware of frauds. Thanks for understanding!